Sunday, March 17, 2024

Next?

During a conference break in Taiwan, 2023

It's been more than a year since I've posted.  I continue to work with museums, historic sites, and other organizations in my role at the International Coalition of Sites of Conscience (six continents in 2023, though no so many planned for 2024).  Russia's war on Ukraine continues and I continue to stand in awe of the bravery of colleagues and friends there.  I continue to visit museums all over, and a continued joy is meeting new people and seeing new places.

But I haven't blogged in more than a year!  Am I all the way done, as many bloggers I admire are?  Do I have anything else to say?  I decided to back up all my blog posts, all 605 of them with more than a million views overall.  That's alot of something, though I'm not sure quite what! Should I move to a newsletter or something else?  I'll try to spend some time in the next few months contemplating all this.

Thoughts for me?  Share away.



1 comment:

Aviator said...

Thanks for fostering a sense of community through your blog. Access reviews and critiques of Aviator gameplay on our blog platform.